Thursday, September 15, 2005

More Frank

Some of you out there (and you know who you are) still hold some very deep, hostile feelings toward former Nebraska coach Frank Solich. And you can't understand why I can't let Solich go. I have. It's over, and I've said it again and again, but some of you just won't listen. Those with those hostile feelings probably need some therapy of some kind. I hope you get if before you go off the deep end. Bill Callahan is now the Nebraska coach, and I wish him well. It's a lot more fun to watch a winning team than a losing one. That's it for now on this subject. I'm off to watch the "Frank Solich Show" on the Internet.

And please, if you find any errors in this blog, good for you. I really don't care. It's a blog.

Posted by Bob Hamar @ Thursday, September 15, 2005 ||


HuskersHQ BLogger Network

Previous Posts

Archives

Links